The Visual Arts Program provides students an opportunity to express themselves creatively and to develop an understanding and appreciation of art in various media. Art projects encourage development of students’ aesthetic awareness and broaden the student’s understanding of the tradition and history of art.
During the month of April, we showcase our k – 8 artwork through various events.
We believe that Music, as well as all of the Arts, are a gift from God.
- We believe that all people have, placed within them, the innate desire to make and/or appreciate music.
- We believe that music surrounds us in nature, in our world and in our very beings.
- We believe that every person should be allowed and encouraged to make music regardless of ability.
- We believe music education is integral to a well educated person and should be integrated into their curriculum from the earliest age. This fits within the mission statement of The Christ School to educate all students spiritually, physically, academically and socially.
- We believe the Bible teaches God’s people to sing, dance and play instruments before Him in celebration, praise and adoration.