Financial Assistance is available based solely on financial need and is available to current students and students offered Admission. We enlist the services of FACTS Grant & Aid. This company provides The Christ School with a detailed analysis of each application, including a recommendation of the amount a family can contribute toward tuition. FACTS Grant & Aid applications are accessed from within a user’s FACTS account.
Financial Assistance Policy
- The Grant & Aid application is accessed via your FACTS account. See link in upper right corner of of your FACTS “home” page.
- Financial Assistance Applications for returning families must be submitted by February 15th.
- Financial Assistance award notifications will be sent by the end of March.
- Applications for Financial Assistance will not be considered without completion of Online Enrollment.
If a Financial Assistance offer is accepted
- The terms of the Enrollment Contract are binding on all parties.
- A new family must submit the New Student Fee of $750 immediately.