In order for you to have a more enjoyable experience in carpool please note these important reminders:
- Every car must have a TCS ID tag to enter campus. TCS can make more tags for you.
- There are no TCS staff in the Angel Wing area before 7:45 am. Please do not drop off children before 7:45 am. The school doors open at 7:50 am.
- Morning carpool begins at 7:50 am and ends at 8:10 am. We encourage you to come earlier within that window rather than later.
- Carpool gates close at 8:10 am sharp every morning. It is very important for us to start our day on time.
- Afternoon carpool begins at 3:15 pm. Campus opens to TCS traffic at 3:10 pm.
- Afternoon carpool for TK-5th grades is 3:15-3:35 pm.
- Afternoon carpool for 6-8th grades is 3:35 -3:50 pm. Please wait until 3:35 pm to arrive to pick up middle school students, as they are still in class until that time.
- Please do not stop your car on Jackson in an active traffic lane and wait for 3:10 pm, you will block traffic.
- Please do not enter the Methodist Church lot to park or drive through.
- Stopping in the active traffic lanes around campus to drop off or pick up children is not authorized by TCS and presents a danger to your children and the general public.
- If you are not going to walk your children to the door, please watch and make sure they have entered the building before you leave.
- Please follow security guard directions.
- Know that security guards and TCS staff cannot always see into your car through the windshield due to glare and may not see your face or wave.