Parent Teacher Fellowship Spirit Bible Study
Parent Teacher Fellowship
Spirit Bible Study
TCS women and friends are invited for 6 weeks of fellowship as we learn and apply to our lives the word of God through the study “Unglued: Making Wise Decisions in the Midst of Raw Emotions” by Lysa TerKeurst.
Join us Wednesday evenings in the TCS Media Center from 7:00-9:00 p.m. starting September 10. The cost of study is $11.00 (participant’s guide). We regret that childcare is not available.
For more information or to register, please contact Jen Bostedo at email@example.com or 407-496-1812 by Friday, September 5.
Lysa TerKeurst is a New York Times bestselling author and speaker who helps everyday women live an adventure of faith through following Jesus Christ. As president of Proverbs 31 Ministries, Lysa has led thousands to make their walk with God an invigorating journey.
In the study Unglued: Making Wise Choices in the Midst of Raw Emotions, Lysa will equip you in her inspiring and practical way to:
- Know with confidence how to resolve conflict in your important relationships.
- Find peace in your most difficult relationships as you learn to be honest but kind when offended.
- Identify what type of reactor you are and how to significantly improve your communication.
- Respond with no regrets by managing your tendencies to stuff, explode or react somewhere in between.
- Gain a deep sense of calm by responding to situations out of your control without acting out of control.