Here are some tips to help your children do their best:
- Be sure students are on time each day. The classrooms are open at 7:50 a.m. and students are encouraged to use the window of time prior to chapel to settle in for the day. This helps set the tone for a calm and successful day.
- Prepare a healthy breakfast including some protein.
- Assure students that they are smart and well prepared. There is nothing to do to “cram” for the SAT.
- Remind them of the importance of taking their time and doing their best. Since the SAT is untimed, there is no need to rush.
- Help students select a good book to read when they finish testing. They may need to remain quiet while others finish.
For more information, please contact Kristi Ryan.