What are students at TCS doing to acquire the knowledge needed to be effective learners now and in the future:
• Being active participants in centers-based learning
• Using digital teaching tools
• Experiencing inquiry-based learning
• Engaging in regular class discussions
• Learning through experimentation and labs
Our teachers partner with parents to discover the answers to these essential questions:
• How does your child learn best?
• How can we inspire your child to actively pursue knowledge?
It is the integration of these components that ensures upward growth and improvement for all
learners. We invite you to explore the key elements of our academic structure for durable
learning at The Christ School.