Financial Assistance is available based solely on financial need and is available to current students and students offered Admission. We enlist the services of FACTS Grant & Aid. This company provides The Christ School with a detailed analysis of each application, including a recommendation of the amount a family can contribute toward tuition. FACTS Grant & Aid applications are accessed from within a user’s FACTS account.
Financial Assistance Policy
- Financial Assistance Applications for returning families must be submitted by February 15th.
- A partial tuition deposit of $250 per student (max. $500 per family) will be charged to your FACTS account on February 15th.
- Financial Assistance award notifications will be sent by the end of March.
- A partial tuition deposit of $250 per student (full tuition deposit is $650), with a $500 maximum per family, is due with your Online Enrollment (the partial tuition deposit is refundable until an offer of Financial Assistance is accepted).
- Applications for Financial Assistance will not be considered without completion of Online Enrollment and payment of the $250 partial tuition deposit.
If a Financial Assistance offer is accepted
- The terms of the Enrollment Contract are binding on all parties.
- A new family must submit the New Student Fee of $750 immediately.
- Full tuition deposit of $650 per student becomes nonrefundable.
- Balance of tuition deposit ($400) must be paid in full or rolled into the new FACTS balance.